We are looking for trainees who have the potential to become outstanding teachers. We welcome applications from well-qualified graduates, either fresh out of university or applicants looking for a career change, who are able to bring their experience to the world of education. Bright Futures SCITT is committed to a fair and equal application process.
We’d love to hear from you if you have:
- A strong desire to teach
- A passion for your subject
- Excellent subject knowledge
Entry Requirements for EYTS
- A level 6 degree or above
- A grade C/4 GCSE (or equivalent) in English, Maths and Science.
- Employment in Early years (at least 15 hours per week).
Entry Requirements for Primary and Secondary PGCE and QTS
- A UK Undergraduate Degree (or NARIC-verified equivalent) 2.2 or higher
- A grade C/4 or above in GCSE English and Maths (or equivalent)
- In addition, for Primary applicants, a grade C/4 or above in GCSE Science
Candidates who do not currently meet the GCSE Entry Requirements may be able to complete an equivalency test.
- Early Years Teacher Status (EYTS)
Please use the Bright Futures SCITT application form EYTS Application
OR email email@example.com to request a form.
- Primary and Secondary PGCE and QTS Programmes
Please apply through UCAS at http://www.ucas.com/apply/teacher-training
UCAS Training Provider Codes:
Primary Bright Futures SCITT UCAS Provider Code G65
Secondary Bright Futures SCITT UCAS Provider Code G65
Individual UCAS subject course codes can be found here
Early applications are recommended as places fill up quickly.
All applicants will be required to complete a disclosure and barring service check (DBS).